End of 2021 – Developer LetterDecember 31st, 2021 at 11:25 am
Looking back to 2021 with a sneak peek at 2022. What a year, Fractured family!
What a year, Fractured family!
While it certainly had its share of ups and downs, we at Dynamight Studios are celebrating 2021 as a year of growth and success on many levels. Let’s look back to it!
2021 – What a Year
We started strong with our Spring Alpha, which served as a springboard for a variety of in-game developments and improvements, such as:
- The introduction of the Criminal System of human planet Syndesia.
- An overhaul of player cities and personal land parcels.
- The implementation of the Marketplace and the Tech Tree.
- A major graphical update, with a focus on environments and lighting.
This was followed by our Fall Alpha, which contained even more updates:
- The largest expansion of PvE content in the history of the game, including chests and world events.
- City sieges – raids & conquests!
- The mailbox and improvements to the Marketplace.
- A major rework of equipment progression.
What’s also great is that these improvements are perpetual. We’re not planning on stopping now. We are fully committed to provide you with the best and truly dynamic MMORPG experience out there and that’s where we’re headed.
To help us increase the output and quality even further, we have established some exciting new relationships that are helping us to get there. First, we’ve welcomed new faces (and friends!) to the Dynamight team. Two character artists, a VFX artist, and a sound designer have joined the crew already, and we’re excited to have these bright minds on board, with more following next year.
Our partnership with investment fund and startup accelerator Global Top Round proved fruitful, and on a much larger scale, we’ve joined forces with gamigo group – as you already know! We’re looking forward to our shared vision for Fractured Online and are thankful for their support. Together, we’re working hard on creating the best game possible, inside and out.
2022 – An Exciting Year Ahead
Moving forward, 2022 is going to be nothing short of exciting!
We’ll enter Beta and plan to leave servers open 24/7, wiping them just once before full release. Please note that additional wipes may be necessary due to major game changes, imbalance or other game-breaking issues. Obviously, we’ll be doing our best to keep the servers up and running without a hitch.
Keep an eye out for new features coming your way, including but not limited to:
- A major backend engine update, bringing dramatic server performance improvements.
- A second continent for Syndesia (hello, Nordic landscapes!).
- The introduction of Wildfolk aka Beastmen and the first continent of planet Arboreus.
- The introduction of Demons and the first continent of planet Tartaros.
- New world events, seasons, religions, additional languages, and much more for both individual players and guilds to enjoy!
We’re going to share in-depth reviews of these features and more in the coming weeks and months, so stay tuned to see how Fractured Online will develop into all that you love – and more!
Thanks for your ongoing support and being part of this journey with us. Have a safe and healthy start to the new year and see you soon!
Join Our Fractured Online Discord Server!
Follow Us On Social Media Not To Miss Any News!
Endgame Changer – Mounts, Abilities & FortressesFebruary 20th, 2024 at 6:35 pm
Endgame Changer – Primal Energy & PotionsFebruary 13th, 2024 at 7:14 pm
Endgame Changer Is ComingJanuary 19th, 2024 at 11:04 am
Patch b.1.0g – Economy, PvE & PvP BalancingDecember 5th, 2023 at 10:59 am
Launch Review & RoadmapNovember 22nd, 2023 at 11:55 pm