Last Week For Pledge PacksJuly 27th, 2019 at 11:01 am
It’s time for Kickstarter-replica packs to say goodbye: alpha 1 access, lifetime VIP and limited offers will soon be gone!
Hi, fellow gamer and MMO enthusiast!
A few weeks ago, we anticipated that July would be the last month for Kickstarter-replica pledge packs. Well, July’s endings, and it’s time for packs to say goodbye!
On August 1, the Fractured store will be overhauled as follows:
- Current pledge packs will be phased out and three founder packs will be added. The cost of access will be the same as current non-sale prices (€25 for Beta 2, €50 for Beta 1, €90 for Alpha 2), but the new packs will be less value-oriented (less Gold, VIP time, etc). Alpha 1 access won’t be available in the new store!
- You’ll be able to buy Dynamight Gold…
- …and spend it on cosmetics (pets, housing decorations, skins, etc).
State Of The Store
For your convenience, here’s a recap of what’s left in the current, soon-to-be-gone store:
- All the 2.5k and 5k packs are gone, aside from a single Warlord of Tartaros. Poor lonely pack, will it find a home?
- All Aristocrat and Creator packs were also gone, but we’ve been contacted by some community members who really regretted not being able to grab one. Therefore, we’ve decided to add a few units of each for this last week!
- Governor packs are over, but town-ownership offers might make it back to the new store one day.
If you have Alpha 1 access, you won’t have to wait for the start of Alpha 2 to play Fractured again: testing weekends are coming!
To be run in August and September, they’ll give you the chance to preview:
- The Knowledge System. Yes, it’s finally coming!
- Enchanting: fine tune your equipment to fit your character’s build.
- New areas & creatures: Goblins Territories & Heartwood.
- Carts for moving heavy materials: the most requested minor feature!
- The outcome of the porting of Unity and SpatialOS to their latest versions and the switch to new networking protocols: better framerate and hopefully no more failed login / disconnect issues.
We’re soon going to detail all of the above in an upcoming proper roadmap post.
Once again, we’d like to remind you that Alpha 1 access won’t be purchasable in the new store. You want it, there are only a few days left to get it 🙂
This is all for today. Stay tuned for the roadmap to Alpha 2!
December 2019 Stress Test ReviewDecember 9th, 2019 at 11:32 am
Open Alpha 2 Weekend & Test ExtensionDecember 4th, 2019 at 3:54 pm
No Trick, Big Treat: Alpha 2 Launch RevealedOctober 31st, 2019 at 6:38 pm
Porting Test Weekend & Alpha 2 UpdateOctober 9th, 2019 at 2:14 pm
Roadmap To Alpha 2 & GamescomAugust 17th, 2019 at 11:00 am