Survival & Travel Q&A – Full Recording & RecapJuly 4th, 2018 at 10:15 pm
Missed the Q&A on survival elements and the importance of travel in Fractured? Worry not – the full recording is available on YouTube!
Hi, fellow gamer and MMO enthusiast!
Missed yesterday’s Q&A on survival elements and the importance of travel in Fractured? Worry not – the recording is available on YouTube in its full 1.5 hours length!
In the first part of the Q&A, Dynamight CEO Jacopo Gallelli provides an overview on the topic, covering matters such as:
- The difference between a survival game and Fractured – a full-fledged MMORPG with survival elements.
- The difference between Endurance and Life and between the knocked-out state and character death.
- The Hunger and Fatigue bars – Fractured’s take on two classic survival elements.
After the introduction, plenty of answers are given to questions posted in the Q&A dedicated forum thread and to those asked real-time in the YouTube chat. The answers touch a ton of very significant topics, such as:
- Moving goods and resources, carry limits and the role of player inventories.
- The character’s world map.
- The impact of day/night cycles, weather and temperature.
- Stargates and travel between planets.
- Planet size and mounts.
- Fast travel options.
- Crafting food and primitive tools.
- Logout timers and resurrection.
As perfect complement to this Q&A, we suggest you have a look at one of our first Feature Spotlights: Universe, Planets & Travel!
Given the very positive reaction of the community to this event, another one will take place next week – topic to be announced!
Stay tuned and… enjoy Fractured!
The Fractured Pre-Alpha Is Coming!November 27th, 2018 at 3:49 pm
October Update – On GIP, Pre-Alpha & MoreOctober 25th, 2018 at 11:37 am
The Fractured Store Is Live!September 28th, 2018 at 1:29 pm
Alpha 1 Map & Pledge IntegrationSeptember 12th, 2018 at 6:33 pm
Kickstarter Is Over! What’s Next?July 26th, 2018 at 4:21 pm